- Quick Search: Listing agent and Buyer agent fields will be part of the default criteria. You can customize to remove them also.
- Assessments field for Lots and Land property class: Currently there are two options (Yes or No). “Unknown” will be added to the selection list.
- Statistical Reporting under Resources: All MLS subscribers (Agents, Office Managers, and Brokers) will see the same statistical reports.
- Agent Two Page (New): This two page report has all the listing information. If you’d like to choose a different report as your default, you can change it in Preferences anytime. Watch this how-to video.
- Layout of the Resources tab: The new layout is more organized and easier to use.
ShowingTime Secure Access® leverages information from confirmed appointments to keep home access secure while also making it quick and simple for showing agents to access homes during their scheduled appointment time.
Listing agents will notice a Secure Access section on the listing detail page for them to select a window of 5 to 60 minutes. If the access window is set for 15 minutes, then access details (alarm information, location of the lockbox, etc) will only be visible for 15 minutes before the appointment window, during the appointment window and 15 minutes after.
Showing Agents need to use their ShowingTime app to see the secure access details during their scheduled appointment time. View step-by-step instructions and a video. If you have any questions, please contact MLS Tech Support at 925.730.7100.
Brokers and Agents, your ListHub reports and syndication controls can now be accessed through Realtor.com Pro dashboard as well. Log onto Paragon and access Realtor.com Pro right on the homepage or under the Resources tab.
Brokers will have the ability to manage their office Listing Syndication right within Realtor.com Pro. This new integration allows ListHub users to do just that by bringing the same set of business tools into a single experience. Plus, brokers and agents will have access to activity reporting previously only available with a paid ListHub Pro subscription!
Please check out these FAQs.
ADA Functionality + Bilingual Reporting (Spanish)
CRS Data recently made critical enhancements to expand reach and inclusion. These upgrades include ADA functionality improvements that will help members service those with disabilities by meeting the Americans with Disabilities Act Standards for Accessible Design (ADA) and providing a Spanish reporting option (email and print) so that users can better assist their Spanish-speaking clients.
Watch a video about the experience and the new functionality. Click on the “CC” tab at the bottom of the video player to select English or Spanish captions.
Coming soon this November CRS Tax will be rolling out innovative upgrades within Comparables! This enhancement project will provide you with new ways to view, edit and control how reports are generated within Comparables.
Here are just a couple of exciting changes to look forward to:
- Ability to create CMA reports that can be printed, or serve as a digital presentation
- Navigating a beautifully updated, user-friendly interface
Help children in our community learn to accept and celebrate who they are as individuals! The Bay East I.D.E.A. (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Action) Committee is collecting donations to purchase children’s books for local nonprofits.
The two books are “What if We Were All the Same” by C.M. Harris and “It’s OK to be Different” by Sharon Purtill. The books will be purchased from Marcus Books in Oakland, the oldest independent and Black-owned bookstore in the nation.
For more information on the fundraiser and how to donate please visit www.bit.ly/ideabookdrive.