As a member, you can attend our free shredding and e-recycling event Friday, June 2. Don’t let old documents and electronics clutter up your space and harm the environment. Registration is not required but truck space is limited, no more than four banker boxes of items. This event is for Bay East members.
Paragon MLS Changes on June 12 – HOA Name and HOA Management Company
Introducing improved features related to HOA information. The changes are as follows: 1.
1. HOA Management Company Field: A new field named “HOA Management Company” will be added to provide accurate details for listings.
2. Updated HOA Name Picklist: The HOA Name field pick list for Alameda and Contra Costa Counties will be updated to align with the California Homeowners Associations website.
3. Clickable HOA Websites: HOA Name field within the listing report’s will be clickable, offering easy access to basic information.
Contact us via email and include documentation and/or URLs for the HOA and/or HOA Management Company to be added, if missing from the picklists.
If you have any questions, please contact our Support team at 925.730.7100.
1. Customize Your Search Criteria
Paragon allows you to customize your search criteria by selecting the fields you need and arranging them in the order you prefer. Click here to view instructions on how to customize your search criteria.
2. Create and Search for a Tour
- Create a tour for your listing: Once your listing is added and active in Paragon, access your listing maintenance and select “Add Tour” within the “Select an Action” link next to the listing. Click here to watch a quick video on how to add a tour.
- Search for Tour: Click here for step-by-step instructions to search for a tour.
- We recommend using the “City” field instead of using the “Area” and “Tour Group” fields in your search. If you do not use “City,” you may miss some listings on a tour that come from our data share MLSs as the area and tour groups may be defined differently.
3. What is the difference between Auto Email Notification and Collaboration Center
Paragon offers 2 types of Auto Email Notification options for you to choose from.
- Email Notification allows you to set up a saved search to automatically email new listings and listings that have changed in status or price to a contact.
- Collaboration Center is Paragon’s interactive tool designed for Paragon users to share listing results with their customers. Use the Collaboration Center for both Buyers and Sellers; customers can log in a view real-time information on saved searches, Agent Picks, as well as data on the properties they’re selling. Customers can organize those reviewed listings into different folders: Favorite, Possible, Reject, and create their own folder if they want and visit the portal anytime.
4. How long does Coming Soon Status stay in Paragon?
An Active Coming Soon listing remains in that status for 30 days. If no action is taken by the agent during that time, it will automatically switch to Canceled Coming Soon Status. However, it can re-list the property as Active Coming Soon for another 30 days.
Inventory, units sold and pricing information for all East Bay real estate markets are available online by clicking:
https://bayeast.org/community-info/community-info/ and clicking on the city of interest.
This issue has been resolved.
We have been notified that some Comcast subscribers cannot access some websites, such as Paragon and the Department of Real Estate (DRE).
Restarting your modem might solve the issue. In the meantime, HomeSnap, RPR, realtor.com, and Paragon Connect are resources to use to search for listings.