Show your REALTOR® pride.
The term "REALTOR®" is a registered trademark owned by NAR and protected by federal law. This valuable NAR membership benefit reminds consumers and other real estate professionals that you adhere to a strict code of ethics.
The following information will help you use this powerful branding resource and remain in compliance:
- Understand the correct ways to use the term REALTOR® with your name and on business cards. Info
- Understand the correct ways to use the term REALTOR® with your firm name and on promotional items. Info
- Understand the correct ways to use the term REALTOR® with the Internet. Info
- Download the Membership Marks Manual. Download the manual
- Download the “On Your Mark” brochure that covers tips and printing guidelines. Download the brochure
- View the “Use of the REALTOR® Trademark video along with additional resources dealing with the REALTOR® mark. View the video
- NAR celebrated the 100th Anniversary of the REALTOR® marks in 2016! In order to ensure the REALTOR® marks are protected for another 100 years, it’s important that the REALTOR® marks are used only in accordance with NAR’s trademark rules. This video reviews important rules for associations to be aware of so they and their members are using the REALTOR® marks properly. View the video