Thank you for choosing Bay East as your local REALTOR® association. The association leadership and staff are committed to helping our members succeed as real estate professionals.
Where to start?
Have you fulfilled your orientation requirements? Please call member services at 925.730.4060 to register for a live virtual orientation class or click here for online options. Below are some great ideas to help you get started.
10 Things To Do Today
- Review NAR’s New Member Page
- Sign up for a one-on-one MLS training session with a Bay East Trainer
- Book your professional headshot (member benefit) with Bay East photographer.
- Monitor the current news sections on the homepage
- Claim your realtor.com profile
- Check out the calendar for interesting classes & events
- Learn REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR®)
- Review all the member benefits available
- Claim your dot REALTOR® domain
- Create a free website
For Technical Support, call 925.730.7100.
Videos to Start Watching
Grab n Go Training Search – How to Search Active Listings on Paragon
In this video, you will learn how to search active listings and buyers on Paragon.
Grab n Go Training Email – How to Email Listings
How to email listings to your clients on Paragon.
Review these presentations to familiarize yourself with Bay East’s benefits, MLS Rules, and Code of Ethics.
Bay East Education Advantage
Bay East’s Education Advantage program will save you money and help you gain the necessary skills to increase your business. Education Advantage is being offered at $20. Education Advantage membership will be from July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
Education Advantage Benefits:
- Free or reduced pricing for Bay East classes.
- Special pricing on Designation/Certification seminars.