Housing Statistics and Market Intelligence
Bay East Housing Market Reports
Monthly Market Statistics: One-page reports on the supply of homes for sale, sales prices and sales activity for local real estate markets in the East Bay. Reports are available for both single-family detached and single-family attached (condominiums, townhomes) units.
Find the data for a city of interest using a map
Find the data for a city of interest listed by sub-region
Market Statistics Archive: Bay East Monthly Market Statistics from 2003 to the present. NOTE: Older reports may not include all East Bay communities.
East Bay Real Estate Weather Reports
Live Real Estate Market Update Presentations
Book or attend a live presentation about market conditions with David Stark, Bay East Public Affairs Director.
Market update presentation slides (login required for access)
RPR® Monthly Alameda/Contra Costa Report
RPR® Resources for Agents & Brokers
Visit the RPR®/Bay East website for listing information for iPhones and Android devices, resources for Broker/Owners and Managers including reports and market metrics, and all other up to date information.
C.A.R. Market Intelligence Resources
- Market Update: A one-page summary of county housing trends including sales, median prices, inventory.
- Market Minute: Summary of housing and real estate market, economy and real estate finance issues.
- Housing Matters Podcast: Market analysis, economic trends, and housing news.
- Housing Market Webinars: Webinar hosted by C.A.R. staff reporting on housing and economic trends.
- Research Products and Services: Subscribe to more than a dozen reports, blogs and podcasts.
NAR Market Intelligence Resources
Weekly Housing Market Monitor: A weekly PDF with the latest housing market data complied by NAR Research.