The MLS Management Group (MMG), consisting of representatives from Bay East, Contra Costa, and bridge MLS, passed a motion to add a new rule 12.6.1 to the MLS Rules and Regulations, which will be effective May 24, 2022. Summary of the rule change.
Month: April 2022
- To allow for clearer understanding of what type of pool a listing has within Paragon MLS, options for “Pool” field will be updated
- To provide clarity if a Coming Soon listing is available to show or not; a new required field named “Available to Show” will be added when a listing is added under that status.
- To meet the industry standards, selections in “Accessibility Features” will be updated and two new options will be added also
- Issue on Updating Buyer Agent Lookup when marking listings Pending/Sold will be fixed
- To accommodate the use of password management software, Paragon MLS will have a new login page.
- Details of all the enhancements is here. Questions, please call our System Support at 925.730.7100.
Paragon MLS Enhancements Release 4-13-2022 Highlights
- Updates to the Saved Property Searches Grip
Change the default filter to My Searches to easily locate the searches that you set up
- Updated the Preferences for Email Options
The Email Preferences page has been updated to present a cleaner view with more concise wording. The Display Property Address option has also been moved out of its own node and into the Email Options page.
- Updated the Verbiage on Upload Associated Document Dialog Box
The verbiage in the dialog box for adding documents to a listing has been updated to reflect the fact that Public documents will be available in Collaboration Center as well as available for sharing via email.
- Contact Comments Enhancements
The Comments table in Saved Search Management has been enhanced to be more
intuitive and interactive.
- Parcel Line in Collaboration Center
The default Google parcels have been removed to avoid cluttering
- Paragon Connect
Several updates on Menu, Archive listings and thumbnail view sections
Review all of the enhancements here. Questions, please call our MLS Tech Support at 925.730.7100.
REALTORS may have received an email from “Contactnarmember <firstname.lastname@example.org>” about being qualified for a federal compensation program. This is a scam and do not reply or click on any links. Questions about the legitimacy of any request from NAR may be answered at 800-874-6500, or via live chat or email.
Inventory, units sold and pricing information for all East Bay real estate markets are available online. To find the data for a city of interest using a map: click here. To find the data for a city of interest listed by sub-region: click here.