Paragon MLS Enhancements Release September 28, 2022 Highlights
- Statistical Reporting – Add Median to various Statistical Reports
Median calculations have been added to the Market Statistics report, Ranking reports, and Month End report, bringing added value to these statistical reports.
- Saved Property Searches – Change default sort to Search Name
Based on feedback from users, the default sort order for the Saved Property Searches grid will be by the Search Name. The grid can still be re-sorted by clicking the other column headers.
- Connect View in Paragon Professional
The Connect View already exists today in your Paragon Professional system. However, in 5.91 the report has been completely upgraded. While the functionality and data will remain the same, there are key upgrades that you will enjoy.
- Client Email Notification
To be compliant with CAN-SPAM and CSL regulations, the agent’s address has been added to the signature block at the bottom of the Client email notifications and Welcome emails. The address displayed is based on the agent’s Preferred Mailing Address, as specified in the Paragon member record. Preferred Mailing Address options are Agent, Office, No Mail.
- Paragon Connect / Listing Maintenance: The listing maintenance module that was just added in 5.90 includes the ability to view, ﬁlter, and manage your published listings. In 5.91, we have continued to add functionality to this module. Now you can use a search feature to locate any of your listings. This helps users with quickly being able to ﬁnd a speciﬁc listing. You can search using the listing’s address, listing number, city, or zip code.
Please call our MLS Tech Support at 925.730.7100 if you have any questions.