Our MLS Vendor has notified us that due to low usage, the current Neighborhood map layer in Paragon will be disabled on Monday, December 27th, 2021. To learn how to use the Map feature to search for listings or if you know the boundary of a particular neighborhood and want to draw the shape on the Map yourself, click here: http://bayeast.org/video/how-to-search-active-listings-using-map/.
Month: December 2021
You may be seeing broken photo images within listings. There is an intermittent issue that seems to affect some networks/devices. It is affecting a significant number of Paragon MLSs/Boards. Our MLS vendor has multiple departments working on this; with this issue being a high priority.
Bay East has learned that a scammer is targeting vacant listings. An agent was contacted by someone posing as a PG&E employee who asked the agent to tell their client they were delinquent in paying their utility bill and gave bogus instructions on how to pay. Please be cautious if you are contacted by anyone claiming that a client has a delinquent utility bill that must be paid. PG&E has provided more information here.
- Price Analysis Widget: The release of the Price Analysis feature can be used by agents to determine pricing by viewing the Potential Buyers and any available AVMs if enabled. The feature can be accessed from the menu bar of the Listing Input Form for a current Full, Partial or Subject Property Listing
- Updated Contacts and Saved Searches user-interface: Removal of some extra space in the Activity table and unnecessary scrollbar in the Comments table.
- Paragon Connect – Contact List: It has been upgraded to support several new features, such as adding a search bar, upgraded filters, streamlining in adding a new contact, the ability to delete multiple contacts, and more.
- Paragon Connect – Compose Email: Contacts can sometimes have more than one email address. The new contact viewer allows you to choose one or more email addresses at a time before you compose the message. You will also find that the email module has been updated. A new layout has been applied to make composing an email easier and more standard
- Paragon Connect – Texting: While using a mobile device, clicking on the phone icon will not only display all available phone numbers, but it will also provide you with a SMS option. Clicking this icon will launch your default native texting app. This will allow you to instantly text your contact without having to switch to your texting app
Review all of the enhancements here. Questions, please call our MLS Tech Support at 925.730.7100.
Several updates to the CA Residential Purchase Agreement are being introduced in December. Get ahead of the curve and familiarize yourself with the upcoming changes made to the RPA form while learning how to complete the form step-by-step including all of the current forms attached to the RPA.
The guide contains:
- The upcoming changes made to the redesigned agreement (12/21)
- Information about how to create, modify, cancel, or close a transaction
- Information about how to identify, explain, understand, and remove contingencies
- Details about how to complete all mandatory and recommended disclosures
- Information about how to ensure all commissions are paid in full and on time
- Important terms of the contract
Read the full quick guide.