Paragon MLS Enhancements Release August 1, 2023 Highlights
- Statistical Reports – AvgSP and MedianSP added to Market Activity by Location: the Market Activity by Location and Month report now includes the average sale price (AvgSP) and median sale price (MedianSP) in the Sold Listings section
- Collaboration Center – Include Secondary email on Seller Email Report: If a contact’s record includes the option to include the spouse/secondary email on notifications, the Sell Side > Seller Report will now include that secondary email address in the email notifications.
- Driving Directions for Multiple Listings: The Driving Directions option has been expanded to allow support for multiple listings. Driving directions were previously available for a single listing. Users may now select multiple listings on their desktop or mobile device to use Google Maps for plotting directions between listings.
- Paragon Connect – New Near Me Search: Busy agents need super-fast access to find listings when they are out in the field, so we added a new one-click option to find listings near you, wherever you are. On
- Paragon Connect – Print All PDF Associated Documents: When viewing the Listing Detail View there is a section to display all Associated Documents. This section now includes a new option to combine any PDF documents into a single file and allow you to print them all at once. This new Print PDF option does not include any other document types.
Questions, please call our MLS Tech Support at 925.730.7100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.