Getting Set Up
- Register and create your C.A.R. and NAR accounts
- Review your NAR membership preferences and obtain your membership card
- Claim your realtor.com and Zillow profiles and .realtor domain
- Set up a personal website with your company or these options: Placester
- Craft the Perfect Agent Bio
- Set up your social media business pages with guidance from NAR Social Media for REALTORS® Series
Become A Market Expert
- Review housing statistics for your target market area on the Bay East Community Info & Housing Statistics pages
- Personalize Market Report PDFs with your business card. How to videos: PC Windows & Mac OS
- Video: BUZZ – Market Story Tellers
- Video: Monthly Weather Report
- Video: How to Run Stats on Paragon
- New Home Source Professional: sign up in Paragon MLS via the Resources Menu
- C.A.R. Housing Matters Podcasts
Build Your Business & Client List
Communicate With Your Clients
Top MLS/Tech Classes
- Enhance your Paragon MLS skills by attending a virtual class. Topics include listing input, creating CMAs, Supra, mobile apps and more.
- Review our Grab n Go and On-Demand videos to learn more about the MLS tools and resources included with your membership.
- Sign up for a one-on-one MLS training session with a Bay East MLS Trainer.
Supra eKEYS and Lockboxes
- Learn the basics of how to use your smartphone as an eKEY by watching this quick video.
- Follow the SupraWEB Guide and create a login to the agent website; to perform several functions related to your key and lockboxes including, managing lockbox inventory, showing notifications and much more!
- Access a map to view the areas you have MLS/Key/Lockbox Access by County and learn how to gain Key and Lockbox access to neighboring MLS’s.
Lone Wolf Transactions - zipForm® Edition
Network with Colleagues
- Meet other agents, affiliates and learn the local market by attending virtual Bay East Marketing Group meetings
- Find a role model/mentor by building relationships with seasoned agents and coworkers in your office
- All events are virtual until further notice
- Attend Young Professional Network (YPN) events, classes and mixers
Build An Affiliate Team
- Volunteer on a Bay East Committee
- Give back to your community by volunteering
- Set short & long term goals with your broker, manager or team leader.
Business & Marketing Planning
- Time management books: Getting Things Done, The 4-Hour Workweek, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, MyLifeOrganized (app)
- NAR Careers in Real Estate (expand your niche)
- C.A.R. courses on negotiation, disclosures, anatomy of a house, home measurements and more
- Residential Real Estate Council (RRC) classes
- Attend virtual live Bay East classes and sign up for Education Advantage
- Preview International listing sites: realtor.com International and Proxio
Commitment To Excellence
- Complete NAR’s Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) to enhance your REALTOR® knowledge and skills
- Become accountable, using a coach or accountability partner
Find A Niche Market
Wellness & Insurance
- REALTOR® Member Assistance Program Username: BayEast Password: BEAR2015
- NAR Work/Life Balance resources for dealing with business pressures
- NAR Center for REALTOR® Financial Wellness
- Tickets at Work discounts on events and entertainment
- Review insurance products from Austin & Austin Insurance, Benefits Store, C.A.R. & NAR
- Access the full list of membership benefits
- Call tech support for your computer needs and questions about Bay East MLS products