- Price Analysis Widget: The release of the Price Analysis feature can be used by agents to determine pricing by viewing the Potential Buyers and any available AVMs if enabled. The feature can be accessed from the menu bar of the Listing Input Form for a current Full, Partial or Subject Property Listing
- Updated Contacts and Saved Searches user-interface: Removal of some extra space in the Activity table and unnecessary scrollbar in the Comments table.
- Paragon Connect – Contact List: It has been upgraded to support several new features, such as adding a search bar, upgraded filters, streamlining in adding a new contact, the ability to delete multiple contacts, and more.
- Paragon Connect – Compose Email: Contacts can sometimes have more than one email address. The new contact viewer allows you to choose one or more email addresses at a time before you compose the message. You will also find that the email module has been updated. A new layout has been applied to make composing an email easier and more standard
- Paragon Connect – Texting: While using a mobile device, clicking on the phone icon will not only display all available phone numbers, but it will also provide you with a SMS option. Clicking this icon will launch your default native texting app. This will allow you to instantly text your contact without having to switch to your texting app
Review all of the enhancements here. Questions, please call our MLS Tech Support at 925.730.7100.