A new listing report named “Agent 2-Page (New)” will be added into Paragon. This report will accommodate all new fields being added into the system. See list of new fields below.
To access the new report, click on “Reports” – Click on the “Details” down arrow, Select the new report.
1. Adding Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) fields within Paragon in Listing Input and Search
- ADU Bedrooms (Numeric)
- ADU Description (25 characters)
- ADU Bath (Numeric)
- ADU Baths Partial
- ADU Kitchen – Yes/No
- ADU Occupied – Yes/No
- ADU Building Type (Pick List = Attached, Detached)
- ADU Rents For
- ADU Sq. Ft. (Numeric)
- ADU Sq. Ft Source (Pick List = Appraisal, Builder, Measured, Other, Public Records)
- ADU Meter (Pick List = Main, Separate)
- ADU Main Entry Floor (Pick List = Lower, Street, Upper)
2. Adding an additional “Showing Field” called: Showing Schedule Link – This is a non-required field. User can add their preferred scheduling link within this field.
3. Adding “Primary Showing Contact” and “Primary Showing Phone.”
4. Adding 2nd Media Link.
Updating Existing Fields
1. Updating “Disclosures.IO” name to “HomeLight Listing Mngmt” under the Resources Tab
2. Changing the HOA field to allow searching by range instead of a single amount.
3. IO field changing to Disclosures, allowing you to add any disclosures link.
4. Updating “Master” to “Primary”; fields/features affected by this change are listed below.
5. Action Icons: The action icons within the reports will be moved under the “Actions Tab”.
The action icons currently found below the property pictures will be relocated to the “Actions” icon within the reports effective May 18.
The “Actions” icon is located above the picture and map.
If you have questions, please call Bay East MLS Tech Support at 925.730.7100.