1. Customize Your Search Criteria
Paragon allows you to customize your search criteria by selecting the fields you need and arranging them in the order you prefer. Click here to view instructions on how to customize your search criteria.
2. Create and Search for a Tour
- Create a tour for your listing: Once your listing is added and active in Paragon, access your listing maintenance and select “Add Tour” within the “Select an Action” link next to the listing. Click here to watch a quick video on how to add a tour.
- Search for Tour: Click here for step-by-step instructions to search for a tour.
- We recommend using the “City” field instead of using the “Area” and “Tour Group” fields in your search. If you do not use “City,” you may miss some listings on a tour that come from our data share MLSs as the area and tour groups may be defined differently.
3. What is the difference between Auto Email Notification and Collaboration Center
Paragon offers 2 types of Auto Email Notification options for you to choose from.
- Email Notification allows you to set up a saved search to automatically email new listings and listings that have changed in status or price to a contact.
- Collaboration Center is Paragon’s interactive tool designed for Paragon users to share listing results with their customers. Use the Collaboration Center for both Buyers and Sellers; customers can log in a view real-time information on saved searches, Agent Picks, as well as data on the properties they’re selling. Customers can organize those reviewed listings into different folders: Favorite, Possible, Reject, and create their own folder if they want and visit the portal anytime.
4. How long does Coming Soon Status stay in Paragon?
An Active Coming Soon listing remains in that status for 30 days. If no action is taken by the agent during that time, it will automatically switch to Canceled Coming Soon Status. However, it can re-list the property as Active Coming Soon for another 30 days.