Coming Soon Listing Status – For All Property Classes
Bay East is excited to announce a time-saving change to the Paragon “Coming Soon” listing input. Beginning April 16 you will see the status of “Active – Coming Soon” in each property class in the listing entry module. The feature will allow you to pre-market your listing under all property classes and allow you to quickly switch the status to “New” when you are ready to go live without re-entering the information.
- Active – Coming Soon status will be enabled under all property classes.
- Capability to add a listing under the current Coming Soon property class will be disabled.
4/16/2020 – 4/30/2020
If you have a listing under the current Coming Soon property class, we are requesting you to:
1. Change the status of that listing to Coming Soon Cancelled.
2. Re-enter the listing under the correct property class using the Active – Coming Soon status.
- The Coming Soon property class will be deleted from the Paragon MLS System.
- All listings entered with a Coming Soon property class will be deleted as well.
Important information Surrounding Coming Soon Listings:
1. IT IS OPTIONAL TO PLACE YOUR LISTING INTO A COMING SOON STATUS.
2. The listing agent must have an active listing agreement in place to enter a Coming Soon listing.
3. The listing agent is required to send the SELM (Seller Exclude Listing from the MLS) waiver form to the MLS.
4. The Coming Soon listing remains under that status for 30 days. Afterward, it will automatically be placed in a “Withdrawn Coming Soon.”
5. Coming Soon listings will not be syndicated out to other websites.
6. Coming Soon listings will not be included in the IDX and RETS feeds.
7. Coming Soon listings are only searchable within the Paragon MLS.
8. Once a listing has been moved from Coming Soon to New/Active status by the agent, it cannot revert to Coming Soon.
What is this new field “LVT” I see, and why should I not remove it from my save searches?
1. What does LVT stand for? Listing Visibility Type
2. What is it? This feature is utilized to stop Days on MLS (DMLS) from calculating on listings that are in Coming Soon status. This field will be defaulted to include ‘Market Listing’ and ‘Coming Soon,’ and both are required in order for this function to work properly.
3. Will I need this field for saved searches? Yes, if you want your saved searches to continue working properly, then the LVT field will need to be included.
If you have any questions, please contact MLS Tech at 925-730-7100 or MLSServices@BayEast.org