How do I add photos on my listing in Paragon 5?
- Login to Paragon
- Click on “Listing” tab on top
- Under the Maintain column, click on “Listing”
- Click on “Select an Action”
- Click on “Picture Administration”
- Click on the image on the upper right hand corner of each box
- Click on “Browse”
- Find the photos
- Click on “upload”
Did you know that one of the top 3 MLS violations is not adding photos of the property? Per the MLS Rule you must have a minimum of one photo/image of the front exterior of the property attached to the listing unless directed otherwise in writing by the seller. The photo/image is required to be posted on the MLS upon submission of the listing in all categories other than business opportunity and Lots and Land.