2020 Award Criteria
Important changes coming to the 2020 Achievement Club Program for transactions occurring in 2020 and being awarded in 2021. Lease/Rental property types will have their own award and criteria.
2020 Award Criteria for Sales
- Agents will get credit for all residential listings EXCEPT lease/rental listings entered into the MLS.
- Agents will get credit for all commercial listings EXCEPT lease/rental listings entered into the MLS.
- New Homes: A Closing Disclosure (formerly HUD 1) is acceptable for new home sales from builders as long as the information contains property address, dollars, close date, and whether the agent represented the buyer or seller.
- Co-listings: Only the primary listing agent will get credit for the listing, this includes teams. Co-listing agents will not receive credit for the listing.
2020 Award Criteria for Lease/Rentals
- Residential and commercial lease/rental listings only.
- Must be in the MLS to receive credit.
- Comp only listings are allowed as long as it’s entered within the same calendar year.
- Co-listings: Members who co-list a property will not receive partial credit for the listing. The primary agent will get full credit for the listing. This includes teams.
2020 For Sales 2020 Lease/Rentals 2021 For Sales 2021 Lease/Rentals President 10-16 transactions
10-16 transactions 10-16 transactions
5 – 9 transactions Master 17-29 transactions
17-29 transactions 17-29 transactions
$7,000,000 - $13,999,999
10-24 transactions Grand Master 30-49 transactions
30-45 transactions 30-49 transactions
$14,000,000 - $35,999,999
25-39 transactions Pinnacle 50+ transactions
46+ transactions 50+ transactions
How to get Your 2020 Achievement Award
2020 Achievement Award will be available to download February 23.
The REALTOR® Achievement Club is an awards program designed to recognize Bay East REALTORS®, who have closed more than $3 million in residential and/or commercial sales/listings or ten transactions for the year.
How to get your award:
- During the week of February 23, 2021, you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to download your 2020 Achievement Club Award certificate. This email will include detailed instructions on how to download your certificate.
- Enter the link provided below for your Achievement Club Certificate
https://www.bayeast.org/achclub2020/XXXXXXXXX.pdf (where XXXXXXXXX is your member number)
- Download the pdf document that includes the Achievement Club Certificate
If you feel that you should be placed in a different category and have sales not generated from the Paragon MLS, you will have until Monday, March 22, 2021, to send in backup documentation such as a HUD-1 or a letter from your broker to Amber.