PG&E plans to proactively turn off power to many customers due to the fire danger created by expected high winds and low humidity.
The Bay East Member Centers (Pleasanton and Alameda) appear to be outside the planned shutdown areas. However, we want to provide you with information you may need to continue doing business should we experience any outages.
Paragon MLS Login Options:
MLS Mobile Apps:
- Homesnap (for searching & limited editing): Download the Homesnap Pro App for Apple & Android
- HomeSpotter (for searching): Download the HomeSpotter App for Apple & Android
- RPR® Mobile (for searching): Download the RPR® App for Apple & Android
zipForm® Login Options:
zipForm® Mobile App:
Apple (iOS) users can download zipForm® Mobile Companion from the Apple App Store. Android users can log into www.car.org on a mobile device and tap on Access zipForm® to launch zipForm® Mobile.
To begin using zipForm® Mobile:
- Log in to www.car.org on a mobile device and tap on Access zipForm® to launch zipForm® Mobile.
- Choose “A.R. Credentials” from the drop-down menu
- Enter your username and password used for www.car.org
- Click “Login“
Supra eKey Authorization Code:
Have you reinstalled the Supra app or updated your phone and need an authorization code to activate your eKey? View step by step instructions here.
If PG&E shuts off power to our member centers you may not be able to call us, but you can reach us via “CHAT” from Paragon MLS:
- Log into Paragon MLS
- Click on the chat button in the middle of the page
Additional Support Phone Numbers:
- C.A.R. zipForm®: 213.739.8227
- Supra Support: 877.699.6787
You can also contact us via email at email@example.com. Our goal is to continue to provide you with the highest level of service, and our staff will make every effort to assist you in a timely manner.