- Updating Disclaimer: The existing disclaimer will be updated to add additional protection for our members who add floor plans to their listings.
- Additional video links: Allowing more videos to showcase your listings, you may now add up to 10 unbranded embedded video links per listing within the Paragon listing entry screen. The video(s) will show up in Paragon Connect, ConnectView under REPORTS, Collab Center, and CollabLink (in email). You will find the embedded video field on the left column of the listing entry screen. View screenshots of the embedded video field.
- Status change for Coming Soon listings: Coming Soon Active listings can be updated to Pending directly to create an easier workflow for listing agents.
- Removal of Point Richmond: Point Richmond will be removed from the CITY field but remain in the AREA field to reflect more accurate information.
- Disclosures in listings: Data in Disclosures link will be removed within one day after status is changed to Sold, Expired, Canceled, and Withdrawn Temporary. A time-saving update for listing agents.
- Agent 2-Page (New): A new default report which accommodates all information of the listing and has bigger font for easier reading. Learn how to select any report to be the default of your own login.
- More information from MLSListings: Paragon will be importing all the AREA and School Districts from the South Bay system; making your property search more specific if necessary.
- Districts and Sub Districts from SFAR: Paragon will be importing all the Districts and Sub Districts from the San Francisco MLS; making your property search more specific if necessary.
Back to All News