Bay East Resources
- Member Assistance Program by The Holman Group
- Members Helping Members™
- REALTOR® Store
- Events & Classes
- Staff Contact
A member benefit, at no additional cost, to assist you in various issues that affect your day-to-day stressors. The Holman Group is a completely confidential program for all Bay East members and their families. Contact a specialist 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 800.321.2843. You can also access the online database:
- Username: BayEast
- Password: BEAR2015
The Members Helping Members™ program distributes funds to Bay East REALTOR® or Affiliate members who have experienced a catastrophic event in their lives, which resulted in severe financial hardship. To apply for assistance from the program, please submit the application. For more information please view the flyer or email Jessica.
We continue to work remotely to serve you and although our physical offices remain closed, we are selling essential items from the REALTOR® store to help support your business. In addition to lockboxes, signs, and shoe covers, we offer sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizer, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves and a variety of face masks.
To ensure we adhere to all social distancing guidelines, orders must be placed over the phone or on the online store and be pre-paid via credit card. To place an order, please follow these steps:
1. To pick up items in Pleasanton: contact Amber Carnahan at 925.730.4065 or email@example.com
To pick up items in Alameda: contact Tori Byers at 510.871.4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once you have paid for your order, you will be given an appointment time between 9am and 12pm the following day to pick up your item(s).
3. When you arrive at the office, please remain in your vehicle and call Amber or Tori for instructions. Members will not be allowed to enter the building. Pickup locations are: 7021 Koll Center Parkway, Pleasanton and 2490 Mariner Square Loop, Alameda.
You may find this list of alternate suppliers of essential items helpful as well.
All Bay East staff are working remotely during normal business hours and may be contacted by phone or email.
- COVID-19 Updates
- REALTOR® Toolkit
C.A.R. encourages all members to stay up to date on the outbreak of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, which is currently sweeping the globe. They will be updating this website regularly with information on C.A.R. events, market implications and advice for California REALTORS®, home buyers, home sellers and renters.
- Reopening Real Estate Brokerage Offices (May 21).
- Flash Survey
Flash Survey: conducted frequently read the most up to date survey on the impact of the coronavirus on their market.