Our priority is to serve our members while continuing to keep our members and staff safe and healthy. Since some real estate activities are considered an “essential service,” Bay East is aware you may need products from the store to conduct business within the Shelter in Place guidelines. Please view this list of alternate suppliers of essential items.
In an effort to help support your business, effective Friday, April 24, Bay East members will be able to pre-order and pre-pay for essential items such as lockboxes, signs, and booties from our Pleasanton REALTOR® Store. To ensure we adhere to all social distancing guidelines, orders must be placed over the phone and be pre-paid via credit card. To place an order, please follow these steps:
1. Contact Amber Carnahan at 925.730.4065 or email@example.com.
2. Once you have paid for your order, you will be given an appointment time between 9am and 12pm the following day to pick up your item(s).
3. When you arrive at the Pleasanton Office, please remain in your vehicle and call Amber. Members will not be allowed to enter the building.
4. Amber will place your items outside the front entrance at 7021 Koll Center Parkway.
5. When Amber has returned inside the building and closed the doors, you may exit your vehicle to retrieve your order.
Please contact Amber with any questions at 925.730.4065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.