Good News! Pleasanton Member Service Center Partially Re-Opens on July 12
Thank you for your patience and flexibility during the COVID-19 crisis and the limited access to the Pleasanton and Alameda Member Service Centers. This is the first in a series of updates we will be sending during the next few months.
We are pleased to announce the Pleasanton Member Service Center will partially re-open on July 12 for the following services:
- Store purchases.
- Help with lockboxes, keys, and membership services, including bill payment.
- Professional head-shots outside of the Bay East office – by appointment only.
Beginning in August, we anticipate providing more member benefits, including:
- Computer repair services – by appointment only. More information about when these services will be available and how to schedule an appointment is coming soon.
- “Hybrid” virtual/in-person Committee meetings.
- Re-opening the Alameda Member Service Center at least two days a week.
The safety of Bay East members and staff is our top priority as we re-open our facilities. We are following all CDC and CAL/OSHA requirements for employees and facilities as we re-open. All visitors will need to wear a face covering. When assisting members, Bay East staff will also wear face coverings.
We are working hard to ensure that all visitors have a positive experience. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.