Listing Search Tools
- MORE 2.0 (Multiple Organization Reciprocal Exchange) is one central place to search listing data from Paragon and our Partner MLSs (MLSListings, MetroList, BAREIS, San Francisco MLS and Nevada MLS). MORE 2.0 is an Integrated Aggregated System which allows agents to search listings from MLS systems covering more than 20 counties in Northern California. Some of the features include: map centric searching, distressed property searches, full property reports, and auto email notification. To access MORE, login to Paragon then click the MORE button in the middle of the page.
- MLS Partner Systems (Datashare) and Coverage Areas
- San Francisco MLS covers San Francisco
- BAREIS covers Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Solano, and Sonoma
- MetroList® covers El Dorado, Merced, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Yolo
- MLSListings, Inc covers Monterey, San Benito, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz
- Nevada MLS covers Nevada City, North San Juan, Penn Valley, Lake Wildwood, Grass Valley, Peardale, Chicago Park, Alta Sierra, Big Oak Valley and South County
- CRMLS allows agents to search listings from MLS systems covering more than 20 counties in Southern California, click here to see a list of the cities covered by CRMLS. Please use the system to conduct searches only. DO NOT USE any functions under “My Matrix”. This is a one account system shared by all members. Some of the features include: CMA, Map Search, and tax records. To access CRMLS, login to Paragon then click the CRMLS button in the middle of the page.
- Sandicor allows agents to search listings from MLS systems covering more than 20 counties in Southern California including San Diego, Orange, Riverside, and Imperial counties. To access Sandicor, login to Paragon then click the Sandicor button in the middle of the page. Use this for searches only.
- New Home Source Professional is a large collection of new home listings available anywhere. Think of it as a MLS for new home developers. New home listings are delivered by the builders daily which ensures the New Home Source database remains accurate and current. Are your clients looking for new homes? Paragon users can access new home data directly in one central place with New Home Source Professional. In addition to property and location details, you will have access to:
- Contact information for builders
- Weekly updates on new inventory and incentives
- Floor plans
- Exclusive promotions
- Local builder events
- School, Community information and more
- Homes Open Today.com (HOT) - allows REALTORS® to search Open House information throughout the greater East Bay region. Visit this site.
- Reinsight Mobile MLS offers a robust suite of features that allows you to more effectively manage your business and exceed clients' expectations right from your smartphone.
- MLS and Full Search: Give your prospects the information they need, ‘when’ they need it. Use Mobile MLS to search listing information and access critical property details including DOM, public and private showing remarks, showing instructions, and MUCH MORE!
- Roster Search: Make effective use of your time, wherever you are. Use Mobile MLS to look up agent or office contact information and make an instant connection by phone or email right from within that contact record.
- Maps and Multiple Photos: Locate the property on Yahoo! Maps including driving directions. View all interior and exterior property photos associated with the listing.
- My Searches: Easy to use shortcuts give you quick access to frequently used searches and high priority listings, including your own active listings!
To take advantage of this member benefit, visit Mobile MLS on your smartphone for your FREE ReInsight Mobile MLS account. Looking for more information about ReInsight Mobile MLS? Download the Quick Start Guide.
- Realtor Property Resource (RPR) Mobile™ - download the RPR Mobile™ app and easily access important listing information from your phone. This mobile app is available for iPhones and Android devices. When you’re creating an account, select “Contra Costa Association of REALTORS®” for your MLS. For more information on RPR Mobile - click here.
- HomeSnap - download the HomeSnap app for verified real estate agents only, Homesnap Pro provides real-time access to agent-only MLS data. For more information on HomeSnap - click here. Compare HomeSnap, HomeSpotter and Theo here.
- HomeSpotter - download the HomeSpotter app. Every home search is a conversation.
HomeSpotter is a beautiful mobile real estate search with built-in chat that makes collaboration fast, easy, and fun. For more information on HomeSpotter - click here. Compare HomeSnap, HomeSpotter and Theo here.
- myTheo - download the myTheo app. An engaging platform, perfect for in-app collaboration between Agents and their Clients, and within the Agent community. Dynamic real estate data from the definitive source. Accurate, complete and updated every 15 minutes. Drop the outdated Tour sheets: monitor, manage and customize your weekly Broker Tour from anywhere, anytime. For more information on myTheo - click here. Compare HomeSnap, HomeSpotter and myTheo here.
Property Search & Information
- Find can help you access the information you need when you need it - whether you are doing a search, running a report, or planning a marketing campaign. Find is “Property-centric,” which means you can search for information on properties through out the U.S. regardless of whether they are for sale, for rent, recently sold, or any other status. This Bay East member benefit can be accessed within Paragon from the RESOURCES tab. Bay East MLS users can access information on properties throughout the U.S. with Find. Find is “Property-centric” which means you can search for information on properties through out the U.S. regardless of whether they are for sale, for rent, recently sold, or any other status.
- An average of 3 million current, accurate and up-to-date active listings: Most MLSs are updated every 15 minutes, with all others updated a minimum of once per day
- 5 – 6 million sold records per year. More than 3 million are from MLSs (provided to both the listing and selling brokers) and the remainder are public records sources
- More than 100 million property records from various public record vendors
- School information (District boundaries and detailed reports)
- Neighborhood information (Boundaries, demographics and psychographics)
- Local amenity locations and information (Places of worship, restaurants, entertainment, emergency services, banks, libraries, etc.)
- Overlay of nationwide data: (Flight paths and airport noise, hurricane paths and tornado records, seismic activity and other related property data sets)
- Realtor Property Resource (RPR) is the National Association of REALTORS® exclusive online real estate library. With this powerful resource, you have a competitive edge by being able to access the information from one location.
There are some key differences between RPR and the other real estate websites.
- Paragon MLS data
- Distressed property information
- Property profiles from more than 270 MLSs across the country
- Assessor & tax data
- Mortgage information
- Neighborhood demographics
- School ratings
- Property evaluations
Where Can I Find RPR? Access RPR
- RPR is designed for and available exclusively to REALTORS®
- The RPR system offers the resources that will let you turn a mountain of data into genuine market insight
- Proxio A Global Real Estate Marketing and Networking service that brings together real estate professionals in 132 countries to more efficiently share and market themselves and their listings. Available in 19 languages, ProxioPro enables professionals everywhere to find and make connections with other professionals with similar specialties, languages, designations, geographic focus, and more, regardless of language or geography. For more detail or to sign-up for it (not free) click here.
Listing Marketing/Listing Syndication
- ListHub allows brokers to take control of their internet marketing by sending their office’s listing inventory to real estate search websites, like Yahoo, AOL Real Estate, Homescape, FrontDoor and many more. Since ListHub is integrated with your MLS, there is NO data entry required. Bay East has arranged for brokers to have the ability to opt-in for posting their listings at no cost. All you have to do is register.
- Go to www.Listhub.com
- Click “Create Account.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When your account is created, click “Channels” and select from the channels available.
- CAUTION: We recommend that you do not use the “select all” button until you have reviewed the list of all Primary and Secondary channels it will go to. Click here for full list of all primary and secondary channels.
- Find your listings online within 72 hours!
- BRIDGE puts syndication control into the hands of the MLS and Brokers because they are in the best position to provide timely, accurate listing information and to secure, protect, and distribute the RETS content they create and manage. For information on how to opt-in to Bridge click here.
- MANA Agreement or Market Activity Newsletter Agreement was implemented by the Association in an effort to allow Brokers/Participants to advertise another Broker/Participant listings and still comply with Section 12.8 of MLA Rules. The MANA program allows Brokers/Participants to give other Brokers/Participants and their agents permission to advertise their listings in printed materials such as newsletters. By a Broker/Participant becoming a signatory to the MANA, consent is given to other Brokers/Participants, who are also signatories to the MANA, to advertise their listings.
- Realty Connect from Goomzee is a no-cost member benefit that provides an interactive mobile advertising and lead generation platform for real estate professionals. Don’t worry about an empty flyer box costing you leads. With Goomzee the agent receives a high-quality lead preventing a lost sale opportunity. Whether buyers are at a property or viewing an ad or a billboard, Goomzee delivers leads that can close. To access Goomzee click here. Note: use your Paragon id and Password (all lowercase).
- StreetURLS is a free service for members which automatically creates a listing page available for public viewing within an hour of putting your listing on the MLS!
Benefits of StreetURLS:
Every listing gets 3 unique addresses:
- FREE service for members
- Website automatically created within an hour of adding to MLS
- No coding, listing entry, setup needed
- Built, maintained and supported by the association
- WiseAdvertise is an eLearning program which can help brokers gain control of their listing syndication through ListHub and answer important questions on listing syndication.
Do you use a tool to syndicate your listings? How familiar are you with the syndication process? Did you know Bay East offers ListHub, a free syndication tool, and WiseAdvertise, an eLearning program which covers a variety of important listing syndication topics? How does ListHub help you?
How does WiseAdvertise help you? WiseAdvertise is an eLearning program which covers a variety of important listing syndication topics to help answer your questions.
- Listing Control: You choose the real estate portals, lead management settings and where to drive consumer traffic according to your company's business policies.
- Listing Accuracy: ListHub pulls the most up-to-date listing data and distributes it to your online settings.
- Automation: As new properties are added to Paragon or existing listings are updated, ListHub distributes the data automatically to your preferred real estate websites.
- Reporting: ListHub collects online metrics and generates reports that provide you with critical marketing intelligence.
To participate in WiseAdvertise:
- Online Listing Accuracy
- Data Protection
- Selecting The Best Real Estate Websites
- Listing Duplication and Trumping
- Lead and Traffic Routing
- Understanding Syndication Analytics
- Take a very short survey to get started (at link below)
- Register for WiseAdvertise
- After successfully completing the six brief modules (6 to 8 minutes each), you'll receive a certification of completion.
Real Estate Listing Data & Information
- Bay East Housing Market Reports include information about the supply of homes for sale, sales prices and sales activity for local real estate markets in the East Bay. Bay East releases these reports around the fifth business day of the month. Access these reports by going to Community Info page and click on the city you are interested in.
- rDesk Community Reports provide a rich assortment of reports for any community of interest. Information includes data on housing, people, economy, schools, environment, and quality of life. Access rDesk from the Resources menu in Paragon.
- CRS Tax Records are available for all counties in California. Access the CRS Tax Records from the Tax menu in Paragon and select TAX-CRS Tax. Accessing it will be easy from the current MLS TAX menu and it features the same data elements currently available (Tax Menu, Tax Data Search, Tax Autofill, Listing Links and Reverse Link). It has an improved Autofill feature, enhanced reporting capabilities and is accessible from tablets, mobile phones and other devices. Users will be able to easily search data, map properties and prepare customizable reports on comps and demographics. Information on the CRS system can be found here.
- Client Connect 2/Collaboration Center offers a secure branded portal for clients to interact with listings from a saved search. Client Connect has recently been upgrades to Client Connect 2! Clients are able to tag listings as “Favorite”, “Possible” or “Rejected”; modify the search criteria; and send and receive comments to or from their agent. Help your clients find their perfect home with Client Connect. This password-protected real estate portal lets your home buying clients interact with listings from a saved search based upon their desired criteria. Client Connect is integrated into Paragon which ensures listing information is accurate and current.
Here are some new features of Client Connect 2:
- Modern Look and Feel
- Responsive, Mobile-First Design
- Competitive Features - comparable with the most popular Portals
- Multiple Views - Thumbnail, Tile, Map View and Detail View.
- Robust Detail View - featuring integrated content and functions to keep Clients engaged!
- Social Media Integration
- Simplified, Consumer Friendly Search
- User Guide
- Listingbook combines all of your need-to-know client information and communication in an easy-to-navigate dashboard. The Client Manager allows you to foster a robust relationship with your client so you can better serve their buying and selling needs.
To start using Listingbook click here.
- Give a Listingbook account to all of your buyers, sellers, and prospects.
- Service your clients and prospects efficiently based on their activity.
- Keep your contacts, communications, and listings organized in one location.
- Know when prospects are ready to turn into clients, and when clients are ready to close a deal.
- ReboGateway - Tract Utility provides agents with instant turnover rate (annual sales rate on groups of homes). Now, Agents have five convenient ways to determine the best areas to farm, based upon turnover rate in their local communities.
Click here for more details and how to gain access for free.
Already signed up, click here to login.
- Cloud CMA is the quick, easy, impressive way to create CMA Presentations, Buyer Tours, and Flyers. It's easier to use than you think! This member benefit can be accessed within Paragon from the "RESOURCES" tab. Cloud CMA is also available from within MORE 2.0 so you can create CMA Presentations on any property covered by MORE 2.0. Once completed, you can email, share it (Twitter, Facebook, your website …), get a QR code or use the interactive iPad presentation ability.
IDX Feeds / IDX Website
- Bay East IDX (Internet Data Exchange) IDX gives MLS Participants/Subscribers the tool they need to display each other's listings on their internet websites. IDX is the primary means of enhancing cooperation between REALTORS® to facilitate the purchase and sale of real estate property. Under the IDX real estate system, brokers exchange consent to display each other's listings on the Internet. You have full control over which real estate listings you display. To obtain IDX on your website you will need to complete the IDX Application and Data Access Agreement and return it to the Association via email or fax to (925) 730-0255. You can expect to receive an email whether you’ve been approved for an IDX feed, or if any corrections are needed to your website. Get the IDX Application here. We offer two types of IDX Solutions: Frameable Link or RETS. Your IDX website consultant will know which one to use.
- Bay East iSiteBuilder allows you to create a website that meets your needs & budget with integrated IDX search. The No-Hassle Way to Get a
Beautiful WordPress Real Estate Site. Starting at $34.95/month.
Bay East has partnered with iHomefinder to offer website packages with SEO-friendly IDX and lead generation technology. Simply choose from one of our real estate-specific themes and your site is ready to be customized. There’s no need to find hosting or install WordPress and plugins – your site is hosted and configured from the start, and even includes a free domain name. At the core of your website is a powerful MLS/IDX search, which comes installed and activated. You can also add the following features to your new website:
To sign up for more information click here.
- Beautiful, fresh designs
- Fast, reliable MLS / IDX search
- Search engine optimized
- Powerful lead generation
- Advanced broker features
- Interactive map search
- Listing pages & widgets
- Enhanced property details
- Mobile IDX site
- Facebook search & featured apps
- MLS compliant, reliable & up to date
- TREX Investor Property Management Software Whether you're a Landlord or a Property Manager - We are the easiest to use Property Management Software. Period! Manage your finances and collect your rent online! For more information click here.
- RatePlug displays valuable, interactive mortgage payment and product information from your lending partners on property reports you send through the MLS system. Your buyers can use this information to become better educated on financing options and home affordability. To learn more about the program click here.