- This event has passed.
Virtual Class – Working with Buyers from A-Z
Once you have a buyer then what do you do? This program takes you through the entire process of finding buyers, locating the perfect home, inspections, closing escrow and much more. As you know, working with buyers is a whole lot harder and more complicated than most people think. Even very experienced agents can miss a crucial step along the way and then wonder why the deal didn’t close.
Some of the benefits you’ll receive from attending this unique program include:
- How to easily find buyers who will instantly relate to you
- Systematically building trust with clients throughout the transaction
- Effective time management when working with multiple buyers
- Efficiently and effectively showing property
- Helping buyers to determine the right price to offer on a home
- Writing offers that have the highest chance of getting accepted
- Presenting offers in multiple offer situations
- Helping your buyers through the inspection process
- The ins and outs of title and escrow
- Helping your buyers deal with loan issues and low appraisals
- Steps needed before and after close of escrow
Instructor: Michael Lee
Education Advantage: $5
Bay East REALTOR®/Affiliate: $10
Non Bay East REALTOR®: $12
Once registered, on the following business day, you will access this class and any necessary materials via your individual Bay East on Demand dashboard.
RECORDING AVAILABLE: If you do not attend the live virtual class, a recording will be available within 24 hours after the class ends to view at your convenience within seven days.
CANCELLATION POLICY: By cancelling your registration less than 24 hours before the class or arriving more than 15 minutes late, you forfeit your registration fee. Bay East reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses due to lack of registration.
DISCLAIMER: The Bay East Association of REALTORS® may utilize video recording, livestreaming and photography during Bay East meetings and/or events for use in connection with future educational, promotional, and marketing activities of the Association in any medium now known or created in the future. Your participation in these meetings and/or events constitutes your consent to the video recording, livestreaming and still photographs and your release of the Association from any claims related to the Association’s use, reproduction, or distribution of your name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance.