- This event has passed.
Virtual Class – Working with Sellers from A-Z
Listings are the Holy Grail of real estate so how do you get them and what do you need to do to get them sold? This program takes you through the entire process of finding sellers, getting the listing signed, marketing, closing escrow and more. As you know, getting a house sold is a whole lot harder and more complicated than most people think. Even very experienced agents can miss a crucial step along the way and then wonder why they didn’t get the listing or why their listing expired.
Some of the benefits you’ll receive from attending this unique program include:
- How to easily find sellers who will instantly relate to you
- Listing presentations that blow the competition away
- Negotiating top dollar for your services
- Why it’s crucial for the seller to do inspection before the house hits the market
- The importance of professional staging
- Getting professional photography and flyers
- Unique marketing techniques of homes
- Getting buyers and more sellers from open houses
- Generating multiple offers
- Handling repairs and other issues
- Protecting your seller during the transaction
- Steps needed before and after close of escrow
Instructor: Michael Soon Lee
Education Advantage: $5
Bay East REALTOR®/Affiliate: $10
Non Bay East REALTOR®: $12
Once registered, on the following business day, you will access this class and any necessary materials via your individual Bay East on Demand dashboard.
RECORDING AVAILABLE: If you do not attend the live virtual class, a recording will be available within 24 hours after the class ends to view at your convenience within seven days.
CANCELLATION POLICY: By cancelling your registration less than 24 hours before the class or arriving more than 15 minutes late, you forfeit your registration fee. Bay East reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses due to lack of registration.
DISCLAIMER: The Bay East Association of REALTORS® may utilize video recording, livestreaming and photography during Bay East meetings and/or events for use in connection with future educational, promotional, and marketing activities of the Association in any medium now known or created in the future. Your participation in these meetings and/or events constitutes your consent to the video recording, livestreaming and still photographs and your release of the Association from any claims related to the Association’s use, reproduction, or distribution of your name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance.