- This event has passed.
Virtual Class – Multiple Offer Madness
How you write, pre-sell and present offers can make the difference between an accepted offer and one that’s guaranteed to be rejected. Don’t waste your time putting together offers if they don’t have the highest probability of being accepted. In this program you’ll learn tips and tricks for increasing your chances of writing the perfect offer, how to build strong relationships with the listing agent and how to present your offer to give yourself an edge.
Would knowing the following increase your chances of an accepted offer?
- Discovering what the seller wants in an offer before you write it.
- Convincing your buyers to write the best offer possible.
- Building a strong relationship with the listing agent before presentation.
- Getting your offer to stand out from the crowd in multiple offer situations.
- Presenting your offer in a way that grabs the attention of the seller.
- Avoiding low offers in a hot market.
- Using your lender to strengthen your offer.
- Maximizing your leverage in any presentation.
- Responding to multiple counter-offers.
Instructor: Michael Soon Lee
Education Advantage: $5
Bay East REALTOR®/Affiliate: $10
Non Bay East Member: $12
Once registered, on the following business day, you will access this class and any necessary materials via your individual Bay East on Demand dashboard.
RECORDING AVAILABLE: If you do not attend the live virtual class, a recording will be available within 24 hours after the class ends to view at your convenience within seven days.
CANCELLATION POLICY: By cancelling your registration less than 24 hours before the class or arriving more than 15 minutes late, you forfeit your registration fee. Bay East reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses due to lack of registration.
DISCLAIMER: The Bay East Association of REALTORS® may utilize video recording, livestreaming and photography during Bay East meetings and/or events for use in connection with future educational, promotional, and marketing activities of the Association in any medium now known or created in the future. Your participation in these meetings and/or events constitutes your consent to the video recording, livestreaming and still photographs and your release of the Association from any claims related to the Association’s use, reproduction, or distribution of your name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance.