Virtual Class – Luxury Livestream
Accomplished real estate professionals like you are choosing to invest in training and skill-building activities to ensure their businesses stay active. That’s why we’re bringing you Luxury Livestream on June 9-10, an interactive, engaging luxury home marketing training program.
Developed by The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and taught by practicing luxury real estate professionals, Luxury Livestream will help you:
- Brand & position yourself as a luxury market expert
- How to identify, prospect, and market to affluent & high net worth individuals
- Find qualified buyers for your high end listings
- Learn the art of marketing consultations and negotiations
- Communication & networking techniques to grow your business
- And MORE!
Your registration for Luxury Livestream includes comprehensive training and a one-year membership to The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (renewable annually for $250). Here are just a few of the tools and networking opportunities that will be available to you:
- Access to a national network of influential real estate professionals
- Automated posts for your blog and social channels
- A complimentary Proxio Connect account to market your listings internationally
- Custom prospect lists based on geographic, income, and lifestyle criteria you choose
- In-depth dossiers on affluent and high net worth individuals
- Complimentary, state-approved online CE
- Exclusive rates in Mansion Global, duPont Registry, and Unique Homes
- Online learning library & training
Education Advantage: $495
Bay East REALTOR®: $495
Non Bay East REALTOR®: $495
Non REALTOR®: $495
DISCLAIMER: The Bay East Association of REALTORS® may utilize video recording, livestreaming and photography during Bay East meetings and/or events for use in connection with future educational, promotional, and marketing activities of the Association in any medium now known or created in the future. Your participation in these meetings and/or events constitutes your consent to the video recording, livestreaming and still photographs and your release of the Association from any claims related to the Association’s use, reproduction, or distribution of your name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance.