Virtual Class – Guide to the RPA and Associated Documents
The California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA), is a crucial tool and the cornerstone of every successful real estate transaction in the state of California. There are several essential concepts, principles, and facts about this form that all REALTORS® should know. Get detailed instruction about how to properly complete and use the RPA form step-by-step to better serve and protect yourself and YOUR CLIENTS!
How you will benefit from taking the live lecture course:
- Learn the new approach to addressing wood destroying pests
- Understand changes regarding how to deal with personal property items
- Learn how to write offers without deposit checks
- Complete all mandatory and recommended disclosures
- Learn how to create, modify, cancel, or close a transaction
- Ensure all commissions are paid in full and on time
This course covers:
- Instruction on how to use related forms such as:
- Buyer’s Inspection Advisory (BIA)
- Requests for Repairs (RR) and Receipt for Reports (RFR)
- Contingency Removal (CR)
- Notice to Buyer to Perform (NBP) and Notice to Seller to Perform (NSP)
- Supplemental Statutory and Contractual Disclosures (SSD)
- Wood Destroying Pest Inspection and Allocation of Cost Addendum (WPA)
- Contingency for Sale or Purchase of Other Property (COP)
- Purchase Agreement Addendum (PAA)
- Seller Financing Addendum and Disclosure (SFA)
- Cooperating Broker Compensation Agreement & Escrow Instructions (CBC)
- Residential Listing Agreement – Exclusive (RLA)
- Seller’s Advisory (SA)
- Relevant provisions in the RPA form and related forms.
- Principal preparation of an offer made using the RPA and related forms.
- Principal response to an offer made using the RPA and related forms.
- Answers to legal questions from a buyer or seller client concerning language in the RPA and related forms.
- Guidance for a buyer or seller client concerning the application of RPA and related forms to their particular transaction.
After you attend, you’ll be emailed a test that when passed, will earn you 4 hours of CE. This course also counts as an elective toward earning the Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) Certification.
Instructor: Gov Hutchinson
Education Advantage: $40
Bay East REALTOR®: $50
Non Bay East REALTOR®: $60
Non REALTOR®: $60
CANCELLATION POLICY: By cancelling your registration less than 24 hours before the class or arriving more than 15 minutes late, you forfeit your registration fee. Bay East reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses due to lack of registration.
DISCLAIMER: The Bay East Association of REALTORS® may utilize video recording, livestreaming and photography during Bay East meetings and/or events for use in connection with future educational, promotional, and marketing activities of the Association in any medium now known or created in the future. Your participation in these meetings and/or events constitutes your consent to the video recording, livestreaming and still photographs and your release of the Association from any claims related to the Association’s use, reproduction, or distribution of your name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance.