- This event has passed.
Virtual Class – Financial Survival for REALTORS®
More real estate agents leave the profession every year, not because they aren’t successful, but because they are not properly financially positioned to handle the uneven cash flows of commissioned sales. Eventually, the pandemic will end and real estate will return to a new normal so we must be ready.
Some benefits you’ll receive from attending this unique program include
- How to assess your financial position.
- Adjusting your financial plan for a post-coronavirus world.
- The importance of having an emergency fund and how to develop one.
- Marketing for free to clients.
- Taking advantage of financial packages offered by the government.
- Building a retirement fund.
- Spotting financial opportunities during a crisis.
- Contingency planning for real estate professionals.
- Reinventing your business for a post-coronavirus world.
- Financial survival tips for small businesses.
This specific class is a webinar. After you register a link to join the webinar will be emailed to you the day before this virtual class.
Instructor: Michael Soon Lee
Education Advantage: $5
Bay East REALTOR®: $10
Non Bay East REALTOR®: $10
Non REALTOR®: $10
If you are not a member of Bay East, please call 925.730.4060 to register.
CANCELLATION POLICY: By cancelling your registration less than 24 hours before the class or arriving more than 15 minutes late, you forfeit your registration fee. Bay East reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses due to lack of registration.
DISCLAIMER: The Bay East Association of REALTORS® may utilize video recording, livestreaming and photography during Bay East meetings and/or events for use in connection with future educational, promotional, and marketing activities of the Association in any medium now known or created in the future. Your participation in these meetings and/or events constitutes your consent to the video recording, livestreaming and still photographs and your release of the Association from any claims related to the Association’s use, reproduction, or distribution of your name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance.