Virtual Class – Black Belt Negotiating
Did you every notice that people from some cultures seem to be born negotiators while Americans are more reluctant to haggle? We commonly walk into stores and pay whatever is asked. Asians, Hispanics and people from other negotiating cultures never pay full price for anything. Learn the secrets of how to haggle more efficiently and effectively to save tens of thousands of dollars using martial arts principles of leverage, timing, power and more
- Getting sellers to pay the commission that you’re worth.
- Making sellers to reveal their bottom line when you’re representing buyers.
- Encouraging sellers to drop their price without saying a word.
- Getting buyers to raise their price without saying a word.
- Using aspects other than price to get a better deal.
- How culture impacts the bargaining process.
- Practicing your negotiating skills without risk.
- Creative ways to break impasses.
- Stopping sellers and buyers from “nibbling” on seemingly small items.
- How to gain leverage in bargaining.
- Staying emotionally uninvolved in the transaction.
- Effectively dealing with ultimatums.
- Developing time pressures for sellers.
- Avoiding the three biggest mistakes in negotiating.
Instructor: Michael Lee
Education Advantage: $5
Bay East REALTOR®/Affiliate: $10
Non Bay East REALTOR®: $12
Once registered, on the following business day, you will access this class and any necessary materials via your individual Bay East on Demand dashboard.
RECORDING AVAILABLE: If you do not attend the live virtual class, a recording will be available within 24 hours after the class ends to view at your convenience within seven days.
CANCELLATION POLICY: By cancelling your registration less than 24 hours before the class or arriving more than 15 minutes late, you forfeit your registration fee. Bay East reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses due to lack of registration.
DISCLAIMER: The Bay East Association of REALTORS® may utilize video recording, livestreaming and photography during Bay East meetings and/or events for use in connection with future educational, promotional, and marketing activities of the Association in any medium now known or created in the future. Your participation in these meetings and/or events constitutes your consent to the video recording, livestreaming and still photographs and your release of the Association from any claims related to the Association’s use, reproduction, or distribution of your name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance.