Your Production Off? Your Systems not in Place?
- Business Planning
- Creating a Business Portfolio (an expanded brochure)
- How to Conduct an Extraordinary Listing Presentation (2 classes)
- Time Management; Email Etiquette
- Working with Buyers; Presenting Offers
- Marketing (print and internet) and Business Development
- Working Your Sphere of Influence
- Powerful Presentation Skills
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
You will do 5 hours of prospecting per week in the class (many activities count) and do 3 to 4 projects. If you miss a class, Kitty will do a makeup class with you. (Only one per agent.)
- Kitty Cole
Kitty Cole, a former top producer for Mason McDuffie, has been a business coach, trainer, and speaker for the last 20+ years. She has coached and trained thousands of real estate agents, managers, and executives in other businesses
For more information about this event and how to register, please click the flyer button.
CANCELLATION POLICY: There are no refunds
nor transfers to another class.
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in class are those of the Speaker/Instructor and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Bay
East Association of REALTORS®. Any photos taken during the course of the event may be used for future advertising or posted on social media. Please notify the Association if you do not agree with the aforementione