HOW TO GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT WHILE GETTING WHAT YOU NEED
A class on negotiation skills taught by real estate coach and seminar leader, Brad Warren.
Brad will teach you:
- The qualities and characteristics of great negotiators
- A simple definition of negotiation and the 3 components necessary for a successful one
- The critical distinctions between interests, issues, and positions
- How to complete a preparation tool that will assist you in your negotiations
- 9 additional tips and techniques to use while negotiting and how to counter these tactics when used on you by the other side.
There will also be ample time for questions and answers.
- Education Advantage: $10.00
- REALTORS®/Affiliates: $15.00
- REALTORS®: $20.00
- Non-REALTORS®: $25.00
For more information about this event, please click the flyer button.
For online registration, click the following link:
Only Bay East REALTOR® members are eligible for online registration. All other registrants must submit the attached event flyer.
The views expressed in class are those of the Speaker/Instructor and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Bay East Association of REALTORS®.
Any photos taken during the event may be used for future advertising or posted on social media. If you do not wish your photo to be published, please inform the Association.