Alameda County Unincorporated Communities
- Zip Code: 94580
- Population: 23,452
Monthly Housing Market Reports
Attached data included in San Leandro Attached Report
Open House Sign Ordinance
Sign LocationTwo signs permitted per lot, six square feet maximum area per sign.
# of Signs Allowed2 signs per lot.
Maximum Sign HeightNo restrictions.
Maximum Sign Areasix square feet maximum area per sign.
Sign Text & Other Sign RequirementsIt is unlawful to place an open house sign in the median. Signs may not be illuminated.
Days and Times Signs may be DisplayedNo restrictions, however the Alameda County Planning Department recommends placing and removing open house signs the same day as the property is being held open.
Contact InformationPlanning: (510) 670-5400
Potential Disclosure Issues
- Livermore Airport - 636 Terminal Circle, Livermore, CA
- Meadowlark Field Airport- 4300 Greenville Road, Livermore, CA 94550
- Hayward Executive Airport - 20301 Skywest Drive, Hayward, CA
- Little Hands Airport - 18320 Bollinger Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA
- Oakland International - Airport 1 Airport Drive, Oakland, CA
Real Estate Developer and Rehabilitation of Real Estate
Sidewalk Repair Program
Funded through Measure B funds, this program will reimburse 50% of the sidewalk repair cost per property (or up to $750, whichever is less) for sidewalk-related repairs to the frontage of a single family residential parcel within Planning Area 2. Homeowners residing in San Lorenzo may be eligible for additional assistance through Redevelopment funds.
Flood Benefit Assessment
Additional Tax Information
Business License Requirements
Transfer Tax Information
Alameda County Transfer Tax($ per thousand of sale or transfer price) $1.10
per each thousand
Property Tax Rate*($ per thousand of assessed value) 1.1283%
per each thousand
* This is not the rate for all properties. A detailed Property Tax Bill with the most accurate Property Tax Rate can be found at the Tax Assessor’s website. If you’d like to see your Alameda County property tax bill, visit Alameda County Assessor and follow these instructions.