2.89Avg Per Household
98.1%Single Family Homes
- Housing units: 5,378
- Percent of housing stock that is Single-Family Detached Homes: 98.1%
- Homeownership rate: 88.5%
- Average persons per household: 2.89
Public School District K-12
Monthly Housing Market Reports
Attached data included in Danville Attached Report
Open House Sign Ordinance
Sign LocationOnly on the property for sale.
# of Signs AllowedOne.
Maximum Sign HeightThree feet.
Maximum Sign AreaThree square feet.
Other Sign RequirementsNo requirements.
Days and Times Signs may be DisplayedDay of open house.
Contact InformationCode Enforcement: (877) 646-8314
Potential Disclosure Issues
Additional Tax Information
Rental Dwelling Unit Maintenance and Inspection Ordinance
- Maintain the rental dwelling unit and its premises so that no substandard condition exists at the rental dwelling unit or on the premises;
- Correct all substandard conditions before a re-inspection occurs; and
- Be liable for violations of this chapter regardless of any contract or agreement with any third party concerning the rental dwelling unit and its premises.
Special Study or Planning Zones
Transfer Tax Information
Contra Costa County Transfer Tax($ per thousand of sale or transfer price) $1.10
per each thousand
Property Tax Rate*($ per thousand of assessed value) 1.0937%
per each thousand
* This is not the rate for all properties. A detailed Property Tax Bill with the most accurate Property Tax Rate can be found at the Tax Assessor’s website. If you’d like to see your Contra Costa County property tax bill, visit Contra Costa County Assessor and follow these instructions.
- Building Division(925) 674-7200
- Business License(925) 674-7200
- Cable and/or Phone - AT&T(800) 332-1321
- Cable and/or Phone - Comcast(800) 945-2288
- Electricity - PG&E(800) 743-5000
- Environmental Services(925) 313-2000
- Finance Department - Administration Division(925) 313-2000
- Fire Department - San Ramon Valley Fire Protection(925) 838-6640
- Garbage - Republic Sanitary Service(510) 262-7100
- Gas - PG&E(800) 743-5000
- Housing Authority(925) 957-8000
- Permit Department(925) 313-2000
- Planning/Zoning Department(925) 313-2000
- Sheriff Department(925) 646-2441
- Public Works(925) 313-2000
- Recycling - Recycle Smart(925) 906-1801
- School District - San Ramon Unified School District(925) 552-5500
- Water - EBMUD(866) 403-2683