Effective August 1, the Bay East Member Service Centers in Pleasanton and Alameda will be closed to visitors. You can still pick up store items and have headshots taken with an appointment.
Also starting August 1, Bay East is implementing these new policies and procedures:
- The Pleasanton and Alameda Member Service Centers will be closed and most employees will return to remote work. While we will have a limited number of staff working in the Pleasanton Service Center, the building will not be open to visitors.
- Bay East members may still order Store products via telephone by calling 925.730.4060 or from the Bay East online store. Once the order is placed, a Bay East Staff member will contact you to schedule an appointment to pick up your items from the Pleasanton or Alameda Member Service Centers. Lockboxes and keys may be ordered via telephone 925.730.4060 and you can make appointment for curbside pickup.
- Tech Support will continue to be available via telephone 925.730.7100 or online. We had hoped to relaunch our computer repair services during August, however, due to a variety of health and safety concerns, those services will not be available.
- Headshots taken outside will be available by appointment only at the Pleasanton Member Service.
- All Bay East live training, events and committee meetings will be conducted virtually during August.
As the COVID-19 situation changes, keeping Bay East staff, members, visitors, and tenants safe is still our top priority.
We continue to follow all Centers for Disease Control and CAL/OSHA requirements for employees and our facilities. Again, we truly appreciate your patience as we navigate these unprecedented times. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.