The Alameda Member Center is located near the Webster Street Tube in the City of Alameda and is not currently open to members. Curbside pickup for store items is available. Please call 510.523.7229 for more information.
The Alameda Chapter serves the membership from this location and is comprised of the following four committees: Chapter Leadership Committee, Local Government Relations (LGR), Community Relations Committee (CRC), and Affiliate and Inforum Marketing Meeting (AIMM).
- Contact/Find Us
- REALTOR® Store
- Chapter Committees
- Conference Center
2490 Mariner Square Loop, Suite 200
Alameda, CA 94501
Monday thru Friday
8am to 5pm
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to subscribe to the Friday Update e-newsletter.
We continue to work remotely to serve you and although our physical offices remain closed, we are selling essential items from the REALTOR® store to help support your business. In addition to lockboxes, signs, and shoe covers, we offer sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizer, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves and a variety of face masks.
To ensure we adhere to all social distancing guidelines, orders must be placed over the phone or on the online store and be pre-paid via credit card. To place an order, please follow these steps:
1. To pick up items in Pleasanton: contact Amber Carnahan at 925.730.4065 or email@example.com
To pick up items in Alameda: contact Tori Byers at 510.871.4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once you have paid for your order, you will be given an appointment to pick up your item(s).
- Pleasanton appointment times available between 9am and 3pm
- Alameda appointment times available between 9am and 12pm the following day
3. When you arrive at the office, please remain in your vehicle and call Amber or Tori for instructions. Members are not allowed to enter the building. Pickup locations are: 7021 Koll Center Parkway, Pleasanton and 2490 Mariner Square Loop, Alameda.
You may find this list of alternate suppliers of essential items helpful as well.
Joe LoParo – Chair
Barbara Price – Vice Chair
Local Government Relations:
Marilyn Schumacher – Chair
Robin E. West – Vice Chair
Arlene Johnson – Chair
Leah Nishi – Vice Chair
Alameda Inforum & Marketing:
Rick Weber – Chair
John Jensen – Vice Chair
View the calendar for all the Alameda Member Center classes and events.